● Certified & mature supplier base being able to offer wide range of surface finishing service.
● Our operation features significant amounts of automation - Robotic extraction，Automated Trim Press, Automated De-burring Cell, Automated Sub-assembly, Insert mold, Laser Marking Systems, Automated vision inspection systems, weight and dimension inspection.
● ROHS and REACH compliance
● On-going heavy investment in the lasted machines from leading manufacturers and in-house auxiliary equipment and secondary operations
● Vacuum die casting process for aluminum and magnesium alloys;SSM processes are in constant development.
● In-House surface finishing - Non-Chromate Conversion Coatings capability
● Customer oriented, focus on a co-design service that can help to cut costs and improve feasibility of manufacturing.
● VAVE is fundamental to reduce production and material costs but also to maintain the quality of the product
● Our engineering team routinely apply VAVE tools to decrease costs but at the same time improve quality and shorten time-to-market.
● 20+ tool designers and 10+fixture designers
● 200+ tool-room craftsmen
● Monthly tooling output : 90-100 tools; Maximum 105 tools
● Extensive in-house tool building; 100% of tools designed and built in-house
● Guarantees of diecast tooling life exceed industry standards
● Tooling lead time shorter than industry average
● Massive tooling capacity - Being able to kick off multiple tools simultaneously.
● Certified material suppliers
● Use all commonly used die cast alloys.
● Magnesium Alloys with improved mechanical properties.
● Alloy specifically to enhance thermal conductivity
● Tonnage range from 80-900 Ton
● Cold-chamber and hot-chamber die casting
● Advanced R&D capability at machine-building divisions - Semisolid Metal Casting in development
● In-House injection molding machines that offer insert molding capability.
● Nominal wall thickness of 1mm with local areas as low as 0.4mm.
● Thin walled die casting creates lighter parts that provide. excellent strength-to-weight ratios.
● High dimensional accuracy is achievable.
● Fast production.
● Reduce or eliminate secondary operations
● Ability to offer suitable alternative process or consolidate components utilizing DFM
● Near “net shape” parts at a price point that is extremely cost-effective.
● Addressing quality concerns ahead of time – DFM
● Financial stability and solid cash position - Registered capital of RMB 500 million
● Leadership team are REAL owners and operators
● A loyal customer base of Market leaders
● Massive capacity and high scalability to support customer’s ever increasing demand
● Ongoing machinery investments.
● Dedicated project engineers, DFM expertise and technical knowledge to provide engineered solutions.
● In-house rapid tool creation, state of the art equipment and facilities with full secondary processing.
● Predictive engineering capabilities
● Financial strength enables rapid decision-making to invest where needed
● Qualified supply-base to deliver a complete solution
● Quality registration/accreditation for quality management systems – ISO/ IATF 16949 Certification, APQP, FMEA, PPAP
● Metrology and test equipment for product verification
● Dedicated project engineers and customer service reps.
● Customer-dedicated team from tooling kick-off through mass production
● Upfront DFM and strong ESI support
● Flat Organizations, Rapid Decision-Making
● Massive Manufacturing Facility in Shenzhen，total 16 workshops
● Suppliers are within a 80 km radius; ISO/IATF standard on vendor management
● In-house tooling maintenance supports random fluctuations in demand
● Robust preventative maintenance program in place for all tools and equipment
● JIT programs work because our plants are geographically close to our customers and major ports
● Quick die changeover allows flexibility in scheduling
● Strong financial resources allow investment in expanded capacity
● SinoForming has structured itself as a vital link between our global customers and our manufacturing facilities in Shenzhen. Our company is located at the edge of Phoenix Mountain Forest Park, in Fuyong, Bao'an District. This convenient location allows us to have easy access to the Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport. We are also in close proximity to several major highways; it takes only one hour from Shekou Ferry Terminal to our plants. This great location increases our flexibility for shipments and delivery of finished goods.